Terms of Service
The following Terms of Service apply to all who purchase goods or documents from this website. Purchasing goods and downloadables from this website is taken as proof that you have read and agree with these terms and conditions. All Ebooks are in PDF format.
1. Because our clients have immediate access to downloadable digital documents directly after payment, there are no returns or refunds for any reason. Ebook descriptions should be examined carefully before purchase and questions asked beforehand as no monies will be returned under any circumstances. If you have any questions. Please ask them before you purchase
2. Once paid for downloadable items will be available from your account control panel. You can download each book you purchase a maximum of five times. PLEASE DOWNLOAD YOUR EBOOKS IMMEDIATELY. An email with links to the downloadable content will also be sent to the email address you provided. If you are unable to download your Ebooks or have any problems after purchase contact us via the contact form on our website.
3. Some of the downloadable content is in RAR or ZIP file compression format, but most are unzipped PDF files.. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the relevant software to decompress the file and read it on the hardware of your choice, before you purchase it. If you are unsure, how to unzip your files, please contact us.
4. We cannot be held responsible for your failure to receive our emails. Our email servers are checked on a regular basis to ensure that they are operating correctly. Failure to receive our emails is the responsibility of you and your service provider and we have no control over their protocols or receiving requirements. Please check your spam folders before you contact us.
5. All E-Books on this website are sold as read only PDF volumes. This means that they may not be altered, added to or changed in anyway. Non of the E-books may be, sold, leant, offered for look-ups or given to any third party without prior consent from Genealogy Ebooks in writing
6. We cannot be held responsible for your inability to download our products in the time frame given, for whatever reason. We cannot accept liability in any circumstances where performance of the contract is prevented by reason of: War or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disasters, fire, flood or adverse weather conditions, acts of God, closure of ports or airports, epidemics, government action or any similar events outside our control.
We have exercised due diligence in ensuring that all the PDFs of published works offered by genealogyebooks.com and their associates are out of copyright under UK law.
If you believe your copyrighted material is being infringed on our Website, please contact us immediately.
In order for us to respond, you must provide us notice in a form that substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA. Your notice of claimed infringement must be a written and include ALL of the following:
a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
e) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized.
f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you do not provide a written notice that meets these elements, we will not honor your request and are not required by law to do so.